Sunday, July 09, 2006

Am i proud to be an arab?!



Dallas Austin

Lots of ppl don’t know him but who is into the music industry they must have heard his name here or there. Austin is an American RnB/Hiphop (I don’t think so) producer that went to a trip to Dubai and was caught in the airport carrying illegal drugs (Cocaine) a couple of weeks ago.

There was a story a few months back about a Saudi that was caught carrying illegal drugs. He was sentenced for 6 years in jail. Now I was happy when the American producer was caught cause being stupid n dull as I am I said; them American are gonna get a tiny bit piece of justice from us. Maybe they won’t sentence him for 6 years, he might only get 2 years but that’s more then enough for me. Let’s show the world that we don’t differentiate..

There was an Omani that was caught carrying hashish with him and he was sentenced for 4 years in jail. A huge Indian business man was caught in Dubai carrying illegal drugs and he was pardoned after an agreement of investing in the country.

I was shocked when I read the news on the 4th of July. I read this DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (CNN) -- The ruler of Dubai has pardoned a Grammy-winning music producer who had been sentenced to four years in prison on charges of carrying cocaine into the country.”

Link

And all I could say was arabs don’t fail to prove it to us n the rest of the world that they or should I say we are white men cock suckers, I don’t wanna be racist so it actually doesn’t matter white or black anyone that holds a western passport has no problems in this part of the world.. Opps that’s why they continue takin dumps on us..

My bad ppl.. I just needed something to remind me whats happenin in this world today..

G

13 comments:

Kay said...

why are you shocked? his arrest made news, Dubai is all about tourists and its "image". those arabs or other people u mentioned didnt make the news cut, nobody cares about them.

Bravecat said...

LOL I wasn't even surprised, I totally expected something like that to happen.

Blue Chi said...

I heard about the news when he got caught, didn't know he got pardoned!

Degoat said...

Kay - The rest did make news.. at least in their local news papers and plus who gives 2 shits bout news when you are locked up for 4 years plus..

i just think its not fair to the others..

----------

QC - i think you understand us more then i understand us :P help me please!!!!

--------

Blue chi - No Comments huh :)

G

Noors said...

Exactly Dubai only cares about it's image in front of the Western World, I would've honestly been surprised if they actually did go ahead and put him in jail for 4 years. Why? Because it would've been the right thing to do, but that's not how things work now do they?

Degoat said...

LoL...
Noors - i think im strating to think just like u think now :)

G

Noors said...

lol well, why hold high hopes when you know it's not going to happen?

Degoat said...

cause knowing that hurts..

I feel like i just got dumped by a chick now LoL

G

Noors said...

LOL!

What gave you that feeling?

Degoat said...

When i first heard the news, i thought ok now here we should show the world that it doesn't make a difference to us, if the guy is white/black, arab or chinese.. He will get the same treatment..

n my mistake was i believed that nothin else would happen but justice..

I was let/put down by something i didnt expect.. and when a chick dumps u... i think you feel the same thing..

I was dumped by Mo LoL

G

Anonymous said...

Not surprised, i followed his news and saw it coming.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Young skin facelift www marykay comjuliabolin4 demodex rosacea photo Reaction to zyrtec Charlotte dentist pediactric walnut bathroom furniture editorial atlanta accutane law suits

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Sports memorabilia portland oregon Smart roadster roof rack