Saturday, July 08, 2006

Huh!!!!


I haven’t been getting a nice chance to blog recently and that’s just cause Life is amazing (Amazing in a good way)

But

Work (9-5) & Business sucks
Family suck
Football don’t even ask (
Brazil was shit this world cup)
Friends are alright (Some are really doin good n some shock me like WTF)

I don’t even know if I should start blogging again, I’m just posting this and like who gives a rat ass

The world of Music is alive again. We have amazing artists with amazing albums out

One album that’s out and is amazing is Ne-yo’s album. His best track is Mirror and that’s the sexiest track to me.. Some ppl don’t enjoy sex songs but that just means their taste is shit when it comes to music.

A shout out to all the ladies: Maxwell is coming with a new album and I will hopefully up-date you when to hit the stores..

G

8 comments:

Kay said...

Hallaa Welcome back ! good to see u blogging again, about time!

Degoat said...

LoL...

i didnt wanna disappoint you since ur the reason i started :P

but thanx pa2tna

G

Lym said...

I hope you continue, and some sex songs are tacky. Others are hmm nice * roll eyes*

Degoat said...

lym - u just dont know how to enjoy those what u call tacky songs..

G

Anonymous said...

YAY!

I love maxwell and in particular this one song i was obsessed with!!!

Good to know he's coming back and i hope he doesn't dissapointe us.

Oh.. ne-yo.. is good.. i'll check out "Mirror" and will fill you in on what i think.

Welcome back broder!

Degoat said...

Hey MSM..

U will love "Mirror" im sure..
i know how perverted u can be n plus its a recommendation from me.. :P

G

Degoat said...

LoL the great S is back ;)

me to blame she says, WOMEN

G

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »