Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I've been tagged!!!

..by Mimi

Eight weird things about me:

  1. If I didn’t know Islam, I would probably be a Rastafarian. Lived with them and enjoyed my life as well
  2. I’m the total opposite person at work, Serious at work never outside.. actually ppl think that’s weird (I don’t)
  3. I can’t read menus, never will you see me ordering something to eat unless I’m in kargeen
  4. The only thing that can actually let me stay at home for 4 days in a row without leaving not even once are Manga cartoons
  5. I bought a couple of novels/books and I still can’t finish them. I actually finished 3 books in my entire life and one of the books was WHO MOVED MY CHESE (84 pages only) LoL – I Can’t Read
  6. I’ve been driving with an expired license for about 3 years now
  7. I’ve been speaking Swahili with my friend for more then 5 years now & I still can’t speak the god damn language well
  8. Im sorry MiMi, can’t think of anything else.. it’s the third or the fourth day n I can’ think of anything more

Eight attributes of my perfect lover:

  1. Some1 that isn’t so detailed, doesn’t look into life so deep..
  2. Don’t care bout the hair a lot but the curly jungly hair makes me say OH Weeee
  3. Sense of humour or don’t think we would last a week
  4. Can’t stand chicks that talk a lot..
  5. I’m a cuddling person n she also has to be one
  6. The booty’s gotta be there.. Can’t live without it
  7. I think smart girls are sexy..
  8. Outgoing, fun person

14 comments:

Bravecat said...

Nice nice :^)

Liked the "booty" part, hehe.

Now get writing on the other tag!

:^)

Luisa said...

Am very smart !!!

TripleTee said...

i completely agree with the manga part :p

Lym said...

Degoat , PizzaQueen is your girl in this case. She is funny and doesn't talk much! :)

Najah said...

mashallah you know chosing a non talkative girl is a smart thing, cause two kasuku's in one place is just oh my GOD heheheh...

Kasorro Robbo is your LOGGO.
(I told everyone about the mishkak you promised and how i did enjoy eating it while i was day dreaming).

Degoat said...

LoL everyone..

Mimi - I am allergic to BS.. and i don't think u bullshit walah ;) Come give daddy some suga :P
----
QC - :) its gonna take me ages, im a turtle when it comes to these stuff, but imma do it
----
Pizza gurl - so when is our date set to?!
Lym you got my back now, don't forget tht :P
----
Cousin - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?! what was tht?!
----
Kaz - im not lookin for a genius.. No beautiful minds, just humbleness


G

Luisa said...

I have a queue

Najah said...

what was which one?

Degoat said...

LoL.. pizzaqueen - i bet ya none of them will cook for u.. i can make pasta :P

Naja7o - the day dreaming u talkin about.. ma el 7aya tajareb

Degoat said...

Vio - Carelessness is bad :)

Elle- thanx.. but u know u will have to end up with me in a car

shoodoo- It made me think of life n things in a more positive way.. the book is amazing..

G

Degoat said...

Let me know who you are?!

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
Newport villa time share l valyl ester of acyclovir Camaflauge print maternity clothes Zoloft elavil withdrawl Basketball kid head Jeep news S buy online tenuate uk Mp4 music video download software

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »